Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Something I found on the internet that I found easy to make as a college student.
Make and share this Ground Beef and Rice Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup rice
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup celery
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup onion (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt and black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup mild cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef with salt and pepper.
- Cook rice.
- Sauté celery, green pepper, onion.
- Preheat oven 350-375°F
- In medium baking dish, combine all ingredients. Mix well.
- Bake 30-35 minutes.