Posting because food.com needs yet another recipe for Turkey Reubens.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sriracha chili-garlic sauce
- 8 slices sourdough bread or 8 slices rye bread or 8 slices pumpernickel bread
- 5 -6 ounces gruyere cheese or 5 -6 ounces swiss cheese, sliced
- 8 ounces roasted turkey, sliced
- 2 cups sauerkraut, drained well and squeezed dry
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, plus more if needed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, plus more if needed
- 1Whisk together mayonnaise and Sriracha sauce in a small bowl until blended.
- 2Spread one side of each bread slice with this mixture.
- 3Dividing evenly, top four of the bread slices with half of the cheese, turkey, and sauerkraut.
- 4Add remaining cheese.
- 5Top with remaining bread slices, coated sides down.
- 6Place butter and oil in a heavy skillet large enough to hold all four sandwiches.
- 7Place over medium heat.
- 8When butter melts, add sandwiches.
- 9Cook, pressing down gently with a metal spatula, until the bread is golden brown and cheese has melted, about 2 to 3 minutes per side. Add more butter and oil if needed.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Turkey Reubens
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 795.4
- Calories from Fat 308
- Total Fat 34.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 101.5 mg
- Sodium 1390.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 43.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: