Recipe by Dancer^
I cooked these about 4 minutes on each side. It turned out very nice. Cook to your liking.
Top Review by Doug Mc
I followed Slacky5's notes and served the tuna on pasta with minced garlic, olive oil and a dash of parsley. I also added 3 tbsp of finely minced cilantro and 3 finely minced seeded cheyenne (hot) peppers. The sauce went into individual ramikins as a dipping sauce. Spicy and savory!
- 8 (8 ounce) tuna steaks
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns, ground
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons dry white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all sauce ingredients together; set aside.
- Season the tuna steaks with salt.
- Coat with ground black pepper.
- Grill the tuna over a hot charcoal grill, cooking each side for 2 minutes.
- Arrange on serving plates.
- Serve with the sauce on the side.
- Serve with steamed potatoes, and garnish with a sprig of parsley.