Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
One serving packs more than two times your requirement of vitamin C....wow!
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 large vidalia onion, sliced into strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Coat grill with cooking spray and heat on high.
- Toss bell peppers, onion, oil, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Grill, turning occasionally, until vegetables soften, about 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
I saw this in self magazine. I can't wait to try it.