4 hrs 10 mins
Great sliced thin with au jus. Simple and easy way to make a Tri-Tip
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare an outdoor grill for indirect heat, and lightly oil grate.
- 2In a small bowl, mix together the garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, and salt.
- 3Rub mixture all over the roast.
- 4Place the roast, fat side up on the hot grill with a pan underneath it to catch the drippings.
- 5Bake/roast for 4 to 6 hours, or until done.
- 6Check for doneness with a meat thermometer.
- 7Minimum temperature should be around 165F.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Tri-Tip Roast
Serving Size: 1 (1 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.1
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 147.4 mg
- Sodium 415.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 47.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: