- 396.89-453.59 g package extra firm tofu, drained
- peanut oil, for grilling
- 236.59 ml sweet chili sauce
- 3 scallions, sliced diagonally
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 thinly sliced jalapeno (optional)
- 4.92 ml kosher salt
- 29.58 ml lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice tofu in half lengthwise, then cut each half into two long strips, approximately 1/2-inch thick.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Lay tofu strips in a shallow pan and pour marinade over, turning tofu to coat. Marinade for at least 1 hour, or as long as overnight.
- Heat oil in grill or nonstick pan over high heat. Sear tofu on each side until browned and heated through, approximately 2-3 minutes per side.