Lacy S.'s Note:
When my mom started Weight Watchers (WW) she received a wonderful WW cookbook. This recipe is from the "Turn Around Program Cookbook." This is 4 servings and each serving is 3 points. Instead of a Serrano chilie I use a jalapeno, and in place of the mint I use cilantro, and replace the ginger with garlic, just for my own taste. But I wanted to post this the way it was written.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 lb flank steak, fat trimmed off
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups carrots, shredded
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1 serrano chili, seeded and chopped
- 3 cups romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 3/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1Grill steak until it has an internal temperature of 145°F for medium-rare.
- 2Let steak stand for 5 minute before slicing thinly against the grain.
- 3Place 1/4 cup carrot,soy sauce, water, lime juice, ginger, and chilie in a food processor and process until carrots and chilie are very finely minced.
- 4Mix together remaining carrots, steak, lettuce, cucumber, bell pepper, mint and onion.
- 5Add processed dressing and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Thai Beef Salad
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.8
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 34.8 mg
- Sodium 980.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 21.7 g