Prep 2 hrs
Cook 27 mins
This recipe came from sparkrecipes, however I added butter. Turned our very good. Highly recommended!
- 2 (8 ounce) catfish fillets, Swai
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- Place catfish in a shallow baking dish; set aside. Combine Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, garlic, paprika, pepper, and butter in large bowl; mix well. Pour over catfish and marinate in refrigerator for up to 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to 350-400 degrees.
- Use large pan, cover with aluminum foil. Fold up sides to form a rim; pour marinade over the catfish. Grill in pan for 20-25 min, flipping at halfway through. Once cooked then transfer to grill for a 1 minute on each side. Take off grill and enjoy!
This sauce is GREAT! I was in need of a quick sauce for Swai and Scallops, but I didn't have two hours to marinate the fish or time to fire up the grill. I marinated the fish for about 20 mins and then poached them (2 Swai fillets 5 scallops = serving for 2) and it was great!
My wife dislikes sauces and she really like this one!
We will cook this again!
Making this recipe for the 2nd time. Tried it on my fish loving family a few months back and they have been asking for it again!
Tried this recipe tonight and absolutely loved it! A definite mainstay on my menu.