Recipe by Jdubs12
This recipe came from sparkrecipes, however I added butter. Turned our very good. Highly recommended!
Top Review by rick0289
This sauce is GREAT! I was in need of a quick sauce for Swai and Scallops, but I didn't have two hours to marinate the fish or time to fire up the grill. I marinated the fish for about 20 mins and then poached them (2 Swai fillets 5 scallops = serving for 2) and it was great!
My wife dislikes sauces and she really like this one!
We will cook this again!
- 2 (8 ounce) catfish fillets, Swai
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place catfish in a shallow baking dish; set aside. Combine Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, garlic, paprika, pepper, and butter in large bowl; mix well. Pour over catfish and marinate in refrigerator for up to 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to 350-400 degrees.
- Use large pan, cover with aluminum foil. Fold up sides to form a rim; pour marinade over the catfish. Grill in pan for 20-25 min, flipping at halfway through. Once cooked then transfer to grill for a 1 minute on each side. Take off grill and enjoy!