From Rachael Ray's 30 Minute Meals.
Make and share this Grilled Split Kielbasa Reubens With Warm Mustard Sauerkraut recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat griddle pan to medium-high heat.
- Heat small skillet over medium heat.
- Mix sauerkraut, beer or cider, and mustard in small skillet and simmer 10 minutes.
- Cut kielbasa into 4 portions and split sausage pieces in half, opening them up.
- Grill the sausages on hot griddle until crispy on both sides, about 7-8 minutes total.
- Wipe some of the grease off the griddle and drop heat to low.
- Lightly butter 1 side of each slice of bread. Build butter-side out sandwiches out of grilled kielbasa, sauerkraut, and 2 slices of cheese; spread the top of each sandwich with red pepper relish before setting in place.
- Grill the sandwich on griddle until crispy.
- Cut and serve.