1/1 Photo of Grilled Split Kielbasa Reubens With Warm Mustard Sauerkraut
From Rachael Ray's 30 Minute Meals.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat griddle pan to medium-high heat.
- 2Heat small skillet over medium heat.
- 3Mix sauerkraut, beer or cider, and mustard in small skillet and simmer 10 minutes.
- 4Cut kielbasa into 4 portions and split sausage pieces in half, opening them up.
- 5Grill the sausages on hot griddle until crispy on both sides, about 7-8 minutes total.
- 6Wipe some of the grease off the griddle and drop heat to low.
- 7Lightly butter 1 side of each slice of bread. Build butter-side out sandwiches out of grilled kielbasa, sauerkraut, and 2 slices of cheese; spread the top of each sandwich with red pepper relish before setting in place.
- 8Grill the sandwich on griddle until crispy.
- 9Cut and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Split Kielbasa Reubens With Warm Mustard Sauerkraut
Serving Size: 1 (487 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 963.5
- Calories from Fat 566
- Total Fat 62.9 g
- Saturated Fat 27.1 g
- Cholesterol 160.2 mg
- Sodium 3037.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 39.9 g