Grilled Spicy Turkey or Chicken Tenderloins
- In small bowl, combine chili powder, cumin, salt and cayenne pepper; sprinkle one half of mixture over turkey. Note: I increase the spice mixture for the tenderloins.
- In medium, non-stick skillet over olive oil over medium-high heat; saute onion and jalapeno pepper 2 to 3 minutes or until onion softens. Add beans, corn, tomatoes, remaining chili powder mixture. Cook 25 to 30 minutes or until mixture is heated throughout. Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Meanwhile, preheat charcoal grill for direct-heat cooking. Grill tenderloins 15 to 20 minutes or until meat is no longer pink in center and meat thermometer reaches 160 degrees F.
- Allow tenderloins to stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve grilled tenderloins with bean/corn mixture with a squeeze lime wedge over each serving.