My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- 2To flatten each chicken breast, place chicken between 2 pieces of plastic wrap or waxed paper.
- 3Working from center, gently pound chicken with flat side of meat mallet or rolling pin until about 1/2 inch thick.
- 4Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- 5When grill is heated, place chicken on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill over medium coals; cover grill.
- 6Cook 6 to 8 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F).
- 7Slice each chicken breast in half crosswise.
- 8Slice each piece of cheese in half; top each chicken breast piece with slice of cheese; cook 1 minute longer or until cheese is melted.
- 9In small bowl, mix peach preserves and pepper flakes.
- 10Slice rolls; place chicken on bottom halves of rolls.
- 11Top each with 1 tablespoon preserves mixture.
- 12Add lettuce leaves, if desired.
- 13Cover with top halves of rolls.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Spicy Chicken Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (947 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.9
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 46.9 mg
- Sodium 338.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 19.4 g