Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This fish is different but delicious, with a decidedly wild flavor that is great grilled. Enjoy!!
- 4 sockeye salmon fillets, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Prepare grill placing coals to one side; heat until coals are ash white. Make aluminum foil drip pan; place opposite coals.
- Meanwhile, stir together butter, tarragon and lemon juice in small bowl. Spread 1 to 2 teaspoons butter mixture on both sides of each salmon fillet.
- Place salmon on grill. Grill, turning once, until salmon flakes with fork (10 to 12 minutes). Serve salmon with remaining butter mixture.