Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This has everything going for it - it's low-calorie, it's fast, and it's delicious. The scallops need to marinate about 30 minutes, which gives you time to rustle up a nice rice pilaf and salad to accompany it. Then throw on the grill and dinner is served!
- Whisk lime juice, oil, garlic, cumin, chili powder, salt, and cayenne together in small bowl.
- Thread scallops and tomatoes alternately on 4 skewers.
- Place on platter and drizzle with marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate, basting once with marinade, about 30 minutes.
- Prepare charcoal for grilling or heat broiler.
- Grill or broil skewers, basting with marinade but not turning, just until scallops are cooked through, 5-7 minutes.
- Place lime wedge on each skewer and serve.