This has everything going for it - it's low-calorie, it's fast, and it's delicious. The scallops need to marinate about 30 minutes, which gives you time to rustle up a nice rice pilaf and salad to accompany it. Then throw on the grill and dinner is served!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk lime juice, oil, garlic, cumin, chili powder, salt, and cayenne together in small bowl.
- 2Thread scallops and tomatoes alternately on 4 skewers.
- 3Place on platter and drizzle with marinade.
- 4Cover and refrigerate, basting once with marinade, about 30 minutes.
- 5Prepare charcoal for grilling or heat broiler.
- 6Grill or broil skewers, basting with marinade but not turning, just until scallops are cooked through, 5-7 minutes.
- 7Place lime wedge on each skewer and serve.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Skewered Sea Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.4
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 37.5 mg
- Sodium 481.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 20.0 g