Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Tasty and healthy dish.
Make and share this Grilled Salmon With Vegetables recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh salmon
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 yellow sweet peppers (seeded, cut in halves)
- 3 red sweet peppers (seeded cut in halves)
- 3 medium sweet potatoes (peeled, sliced encircles) or 3 medium yams (peeled, sliced encircles)
- 2 medium zucchini (peeled, sliced encircles)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 teaspoon teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder (berbere)
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lemons or 1 lime
- 1 pinch salt
- Rinse the salmon with cold water and fresh lemon juice, pat dry.
- Marinate the salmon with one tablespoon of oil, one teaspoon of fresh lemon juice, wine, teriyaki sauce, red pepper powder, garlic powder, black pepper; Keep it in fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- Mix all the vegetables; coat the vegetables with 1½ tablespoon of oil, rosemary, a pinch of red pepper, black pepper and salt.
- Lay the salmon and vegetables individually on a grill or broiler rack.
- In a preheat 375 degree oven grill or broil the salmon and the vegetables for 20 -25 minutes.
- Bring the grilled salmon to a platter and place the vegetables around it. Serve it warm.