Grilled Salmon With Vegetables
- Rinse the salmon with cold water and fresh lemon juice, pat dry.
- Marinate the salmon with one tablespoon of oil, one teaspoon of fresh lemon juice, wine, teriyaki sauce, red pepper powder, garlic powder, black pepper; Keep it in fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- Mix all the vegetables; coat the vegetables with 1½ tablespoon of oil, rosemary, a pinch of red pepper, black pepper and salt.
- Lay the salmon and vegetables individually on a grill or broiler rack.
- In a preheat 375 degree oven grill or broil the salmon and the vegetables for 20 -25 minutes.
- Bring the grilled salmon to a platter and place the vegetables around it. Serve it warm.