Tasty and healthy dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs fresh salmon
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 yellow sweet peppers (seeded, cut in halves)
- 3 red sweet peppers (seeded cut in halves)
- 3 medium sweet potatoes (peeled, sliced encircles) or 3 medium yams (peeled, sliced encircles)
- 2 medium zucchini (peeled, sliced encircles)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 teaspoon teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder (berbere)
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lemons or 1 lime
- 1 pinch salt
- 1Rinse the salmon with cold water and fresh lemon juice, pat dry.
- 2Marinate the salmon with one tablespoon of oil, one teaspoon of fresh lemon juice, wine, teriyaki sauce, red pepper powder, garlic powder, black pepper; Keep it in fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- 3Mix all the vegetables; coat the vegetables with 1½ tablespoon of oil, rosemary, a pinch of red pepper, black pepper and salt.
- 4Lay the salmon and vegetables individually on a grill or broiler rack.
- 5In a preheat 375 degree oven grill or broil the salmon and the vegetables for 20 -25 minutes.
- 6Bring the grilled salmon to a platter and place the vegetables around it. Serve it warm.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon With Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (623 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.4
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 88.3 mg
- Sodium 280.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 39.3 g