1/2 Photos of Grilled Salmon With Tomatoes and Basil Recipe
Paris D's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill to medium.
- 2Mash minced garlic and 3/4 teaspoon salt in a small bowl and stir in oil.
- 3Measure out a piece of heavy-duty foil (or use a double layer of regular foil) large enough for the salmon fillet.
- 4Coat the foil with nonfat cooking spray.
- 5Place the salmon skin-side down on the foil and squirt the lemon juice all overs it. Then spread the garlic mixture all over it.
- 6Sprinkle with about ¾ of the basil.
- 7Overlap tomato slices on top and sprinkle with the remaining salt and pepper.
- 8Transfer the salmon on the foil to the grill. Grill until the fish flakes easily, 10 to 12 minutes.
- 9Use two large spatulas to slide the salmon from the foil to a serving platter.
- 10Serve the salmon sprinkled with the remaining basil.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon With Tomatoes and Basil Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.5
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 51.6 mg
- Sodium 524.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 23.9 g