Chef by Chance's Note:
From the New Sonoma Diet. You can use halibut or tuna steaks cut 1" thick. Can be either grilled or broiled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse and pat dry the fish then cut into 4 serving size pieces.
- 2Combine oil and lemon juice then brush both sides of the fish with it.
- 3Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then rub in the garlic and rosemary.
- 4Grill method-for a charcoal grill-place fish on greased rack over medium hot coals for 8-12 minutes, turn after 4-6 minutes. For gas grill-preheat, then reduce to medium. place fish over heat and grill 8-12 minutes, turning once. You know the fish is ready when a fork will easily flake the top.
- 5Broiler method- Place fish on a greased broiler pan rack 4 inches from the heat. Broil for 8-12 minutes, turning once, until the fish easily flakes when scraped with a fork.
- 6Top with capers.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon With Rosemary
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.5
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 62.3 mg
- Sodium 185.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 23.3 g