Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
From a magazine but I can't tell which one since I had cut it out. There is a little house emblem after the recipe so maybe it is from Better Homes and Gardens or another "house" magazine! I love all the ingredients individually so I can't wait to make this.
- 12 ounces salmon fillets, 3/4-inch thick, cut into 2 6 oz. pieces
- 1⁄3 cup fresh oregano, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup fresh cilantro, coarsley chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- In the bowl of a food processor or mini-chopper, combine oregano, cilantro, green onion, garlic, lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper.
- Cover and process until chopped.
- Generously coat both sides of the fish with the herb mixture.
- Cook the salmon on a rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium-hot coals for 6-8 minutes or until the fish begins to flake easily with a fork.
- To serve, cut each piece of salmon in half.