Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A tasty grilled salmon recipe from Cooking Light. Serve with grilled veggies.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs salmon fillets, with skin
- 2 tablespoons light teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons bottled minced ginger or 2 tablespoons ground ginger
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper. Combine teriyaki sauce and honey and pour evenly over the salmon. Spread ginger over the top. Let stand 5-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat grill.
- Place salmon, skin side up, on grill. Grill 5 minutes over high heat. Turn gently, reduce heat to medium, and grill 7-10 minutes or until salmon is just cooked through. Remove skin before serving.