Recipe by Irmgard
I recently came across this little goodie on the Homemakers Magazine website. A great weeknight recipe as it is ready in less than 15 minutes, but it is also worthy to be served at a dinner party.
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons mustard seeds
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1⁄2 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 36 ounces salmon fillets, skin on
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard seeds, cayenne, cumin, dill, salt and lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Add the salmon to the mixture and turn to coat evenly.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high (or preheat the broiler.).
- Grill the salmon, skin side up, for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Turn and cook for 3 to 4 minutes longer or just until the middle of the salmon is opaque when pierced with a small knife.
- Transfer to a serving platter or individual plates.