Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
found in a magazine. posting to try later.
- 1 vanilla bean, cut lengthwise
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 ruby red grapefruits, segmented, juice reserved
- 2.46 ml honey
- 118.29 ml extra virgin olive oil, plus
- 14.79 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1182.95 ml baby arugula
- 4 salmon fillets
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- salt and pepper
- Coat grill with cooking spray, heat on high.
- Scrape vanilla seeds into a bowl. Add lemon and grapefruit juices, honey, salt, pepper, and 1/2 cup of oil.
- Toss arugula with 3/4 of the dressing.
- Grill salmon skin side down for 1 minute and turn.
- Season with salt and pepper and add remaining oil.
- Cook until fish is opaque, approximately 2 minutes.
- Serve salad on plate. Add salmon, grapfruit and remaining dressing.