Brisket in Roses's Note:
found in a magazine. posting to try later.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat grill with cooking spray, heat on high.
- 2Scrape vanilla seeds into a bowl. Add lemon and grapefruit juices, honey, salt, pepper, and 1/2 cup of oil.
- 3Toss arugula with 3/4 of the dressing.
- 4Grill salmon skin side down for 1 minute and turn.
- 5Season with salt and pepper and add remaining oil.
- 6Cook until fish is opaque, approximately 2 minutes.
- 7Serve salad on plate. Add salmon, grapfruit and remaining dressing.
Browse Our Top Freshwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Freshwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Salmon and Grapefruit Salad
Serving Size: 1 (534 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 700.8
- Calories from Fat 375
- Total Fat 41.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 165.3 mg
- Sodium 220.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 65.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: