Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Recipe source: local newspaper
- 2 salmon fillets (7 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest, minced
- 1⁄4 cup mirin (or teriyaki sauce and omit the soy sauce)
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Brush salmon with soy sauce (see note in ingredients) and fish sauce. Top with the lemon zest and marinate for 5-10 minutes; turn fish and marinate for 5-10 minutes.
- Place fish on grill and brush with 1 tablespoon of mirin (see note in ingredients). Grill for 3-5 minutes.
- Turn fish and brush with mirin and continue grilling for 3-5 minutes or until cooked through, time depends on the thickness of the fish.
- Remove from grill and brush on the remaining mirin (2 tablespoons).
Delicious! I actually used the soy sauce, fish sauce, and teriyaki sauce. Great flavors! Thanks Ellie!