- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 (10 ounce) rock lobster tail, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Split rock tails lengthwise with a large knife.
- Mix seasoning with oil and lemon juice.
- Brush meat side of tail with marinade.
- Pre-heat grill and place rock tails meat side down and grill 5- 6 minutes until well scored.
- Turn over lobster and cook another 6 minutes, brushing often with remaining marinade.
- Lobster is done when it is opaque and firm to the touch.