Recipe by blucoat
This healthy and meatless recipe is from Bon Appétit Magazine (July 1999). You can also use regular mayo if you prefer. It's also great without the bun or you can add slices of cheese, onions, roasted red peppers...
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 6 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- nonstick vegetable oil cooking spray
- 4 large portabella mushrooms, stems trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- whole grain buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix mayonnaise, mustard, 2 teaspoons rosemary and garlic in small bowl.
- Spray grill rack with nonstick spray, then prepare barbecue (medium heat). Brush mushrooms all over with olive oil. Sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon rosemary, then salt and pepper. Grill until tender, about 10 minutes per side.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture over buns. Place mushrooms and arugula on bun bottoms. Cover with bun tops.