1/1 Photo of Grilled Polenta Rounds
1 hr 32 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Take 2 frozen orange juice cans, empty, wash and dry. These will be used to mold the polenta into tube shapes that you can then cut into rounds.
My Private Note
- 1In a medium saucepan, over high heat, bring the water to a boil.
- 2Add the salt and in a steady stream, add the cornmeal, stirring vigorously.
- 3Cook and stir for 10 minutes, until the polenta is smooth and leaves the side of the pan.
- 4Transfer the hot polenta into a clean empty orange juice cans.
- 5Let cool and then refrigerate until firm.
- 6Open the end of the cans with a can opener and shake polenta out or push it out.
- 7Cut into 1/2" slices.
- 8Grill or saute polenta rounds in olive oil or butter.
Browse Our Top Vegan Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Polenta Rounds
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.6
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 784.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 1.6 g