Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Fresh sea scallops are quickly marinated in a simple mixture of fresh pineapple chunks and sweet Teriyaki sauce. Skewered and then grilled to perfection, the pineapple and scallops combine for a sweet and delicious flavor. Serve over a bed of steamed rice or enjoy as an appetizer. Grilling up an assortment of appetizers starts your celebration with a tasty bang. Marinating time is 30-60 minutes.
- Soak 6 wooden skewers in water.
- Toss scallops, pineapple, teriyaki sauce, and crushed red pepper flakes together in a bowl and marinate for 1/2 hour to 1 hour.
- When ready to cook, drain skewers.
- Heat the grill to medium.
- Place 2 pineapple chunks and 2 scallops on each skewer.
- Grill, turning as needed, for 6 to 8 minutes or until scallops are just cooked through.