Fresh sea scallops are quickly marinated in a simple mixture of fresh pineapple chunks and sweet Teriyaki sauce. Skewered and then grilled to perfection, the pineapple and scallops combine for a sweet and delicious flavor. Serve over a bed of steamed rice or enjoy as an appetizer. Grilling up an assortment of appetizers starts your celebration with a tasty bang. Marinating time is 30-60 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak 6 wooden skewers in water.
- 2Toss scallops, pineapple, teriyaki sauce, and crushed red pepper flakes together in a bowl and marinate for 1/2 hour to 1 hour.
- 3When ready to cook, drain skewers.
- 4Heat the grill to medium.
- 5Place 2 pineapple chunks and 2 scallops on each skewer.
- 6Grill, turning as needed, for 6 to 8 minutes or until scallops are just cooked through.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Pineapple and Scallops Teriyaki
Serving Size: 1 (11112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 36.4
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 9.9 mg
- Sodium 508.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 5.7 g