1/1 Photo of Grilled Persian Chicken Breasts
This is out of my cookbook called Low-Crab Magic..it's great served with grilled vegetables...prep time does not include marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Juice lemon; combine juice with oil, cinnamon, salt, pepper and turmeric in large heavy-duty resealable plastic food storage bag.
- 2Gently kneed ingredients in bag to mix thoroughly; add chicken.
- 3Seal bag and turn to coat thoroughly.
- 4Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- 5Remove chicken from marinade and gently shake to remove excess.
- 6Discard remaining marinade.
- 7Grill chicken 5 to 7 minutes per side or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Persian Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.0
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 428.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 25.2 g