Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
Made with peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, garlic, curry and a bit of red pepper. From a supermarket recipe card at Shop Rite.
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 dash ground red pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Preheat grill to medium.
- In a small bowl stir together all the ingredients except the chicken.
- Place the chicken on the grill and brush with half the mixture.
- Grill about 6 minutes; turn and brush with remaining sauce; grill 6-7 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink (170 degrees F.).
Just a note, unless soy sauce is marked it is not gluten-free as this is marked. (soy sauce is brewed with wheat) I just don't want anyone getting sick.
This is gooood stuff. Very thick sauce but it works just fine. I used an entire recipe for two halves. Wouldn't change a thing.