- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 4 hamburger buns, split and toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except buns.
- Shape mixture into 4 patties, each about 3/4 inch thick.
- Lightly grease cooking surface of grill.
- Cover and grill patties 4 to 5 inches from medium coals 12 to 15 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink in center.
- Serve on buns and, if desired, with mayonnaise, cucumber slices and lettuce.