Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Betty Crocker New from the Grill
Make and share this Grilled Parmesan Turkey Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- Mix all ingredients except buns.
- Shape mixture into 4 patties, each about 3/4 inch thick.
- Lightly grease cooking surface of grill.
- Cover and grill patties 4 to 5 inches from medium coals 12 to 15 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink in center.
- Serve on buns and, if desired, with mayonnaise, cucumber slices and lettuce.