Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 mins
I made this up one day because of a sandwich I had at a restaurant. I hope you enjoy it!
- 1 loaf sliced sourdough bread
- 453.59 g turkey
- 226.79 g smoked cheddar cheese
- 1 red pepper, roasted and sliced
- 44.37-59.16 ml mayonnaise, not miracle whip
- 14.79 ml pesto sauce
- Spread each slice of bread with pesto mayo. Make more if needed.
- Lay cheese, meat and pepper slices on top of half of the bread slices and top with a piece of pesto/mayo bread.
- Grill on medium heat till heated through and lightly golden brown.