Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I received this recipe from a friend, who received it from another friend and so on. It has come to be my family's favorite salmon recipe
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and grated or 1⁄2 teaspoon powdered ginger
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 lb salmon
- Combine first six ingredients.
- Marinade salmon in mixture for 4 hours or longer, of desired.
- Be sure to proportionately increase marinade with larger fillets of salmon.
- Grill medium-well until fish easily separates with fork.