Prep 5 mins
Cook 13 mins
Very fun to make- and different too!
- 8 (6 inch) pita bread rounds
- 1 cup thick & chunky salsa (Taco Bell Home Originals)
- 2 cups shredded four cheddar cheese
- 1 cup boca vegetarian ground beef
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 2 avocados, peeled pitted and sliced
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Spread pita bread rounds evenly with salsa.
- Add cheese, Boca meatless ground burger, and corn.
- Place pita on sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil on grate of grill; cover.
- Grill 10 to 13 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with avocado.
- Cut into wedges to serve- Make 8 servings, 1 pita each.