Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
I got this from a Pillsbury Grilling book
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 hamburger buns
topping for hamburger patty
- 4 ounces sliced colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup thick & chunky salsa
- sliced jalapeno pepper
- Heat the grill.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine all burger ingredients except the buns.
- Shape the burger mixture into 4 patties.
- Place patties on preheated grill either gas or charcoal.
- Grill 4 to 6 inches form heat source.
- Cover grill and cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until burgers are no longer pink in the middle.
- Turn burgers once half way through cooking time.
- To serve, place 1 slice of cobly-jack cheese on top of cooked burger.
- Them top wtih salsa and jalapeno slices and top with top half of bun.
This is a winner of a burger! Into my favorites it goes. I used pickled Jalapenos instead of fresh and granular dried onion instead of onion salt.- Loved the burger - thanks Bullwinkle for posting