Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Perfect for BBQ season! Super easy and delicious. I usually make a batch of these, throw them in the fridge, and wait for a sunny day. I've marinated them for up to 4 days, and they just get better!!!
- 1 large onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 lbs pork back ribs, cut between the bones
- Place all ingredients (except ribs) into a blender or food processor.
- Pulse until you have a smooth paste. It will be quite thick.
- Place ribs and paste into a re-sealable bag and "smoosh" together.
- Refridgerate at least 6 hours or longer.
- When ready to cook, pre-heat BBQ. Set medium to medium-low.
- Grill to desired doneness. I usually do mine about 40-45 minutes.