Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Rinse and pat dry the flank steak.
- Score the meat lightly in a 2" diamond pattern.
- Combine all ingredients (except horseradish sauce) in a flat dish or in a heavy resealable bag.
- Place meat in the marinade and cover, or seal and marinate 6 hours or overnight, turning 2-3 times.
- Preheat the grill on HIGH, and brush the grids with oil to prevent sticking.
- Place steak on hot grids and reduce heat to MEDIUM, Grill approximarely 5 minutes per side for medium.
- Let steak rest for 5 minutes before carving.
- Carve steak into thin slices on the diagonal, against the grain,serve with horseradish sauce.