1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Using bottled salad dressing, my cousin put a twist on a recipe I have used for years and came up with this super easy crowd pleaser. We have this with roasted potatoes and Greek salad all summer... and the kids love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 thick boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4.92 ml kosher salt
- 2.46 ml fresh cracked black pepper
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 226.79 g bottle Italian salad dressing (I recommend Wishbone or prepared Good Seasons. DO NOT use fat free!) or 226.79 g bottle caesar salad dressing (I recommend Wishbone or prepared Good Seasons. DO NOT use fat free!)
- 1Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry.
- 2Sprinkle both sides of the breasts with salt, pepper, and garlic powder, using more or less to taste.
- 3Put chicken in a dish and add about 1/3 cup of the salad dressing, making sure all of the chicken is coated. Cover. A plastic bowl with a lid works well.
- 4Refrigerate for at least an hour or two.
- 5Grill over medium direct heat for 8-10 minutes or until juices run clear.
- 6Remove from grill to a cutting board, cover with foil and allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- 7Slice breasts on a diagonal crosswise in 1/4 inch slices.
- 8Toss slices on a shallow serving platter with the remainder of the salad dressing coating all the chicken well. Use more dressing if desired.
- 9Serve hot or at room temperature.
- 10Note: To prepare as an appetizer, cube chicken in small chunks, marinate as above, grill 3-5 pieces on small wooden skewers (soaked in water), brush on salad dressing and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Marinated Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.8
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 1450.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 27.6 g