- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt, to taste
- 2 zucchini, sliced lengthwise into 1/2 -inch thick pieces
- 2 portabella mushrooms, medium sliced into 3/4 -inch thick pieces
- 1 Japanese eggplant, sliced lengthwise into 1/2 -inch thick pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into 1 1/2 -inch strips
Directions See How It's Made
- In large resealable plastic bag, combine oil, juice, lemon pepper, garlic and salt. Add vegetables to bag, seal and shake to thoroughly coat with seasoned mixture.
- Grill vegetables over medium-high heat until tender and slightly charred, about for 8 to 10 minutes.