Prep 2 hrs
Cook 10 mins
Can't remember where I found this, but I love to make it on the George Foreman grill. Prep time is marinating time - feel free to let it marinate longer.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (pounded to about 1/2 inch thick)
- Combine all marinade ingredients (everything but the chicken).
- Add chicken breast halves to the marinade.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Grill until done (approximately 4-5 minutes on the George Foreman grill).
This dish has a nice lemon flavor and it comes together quickly, with minimal prep. I put it togther, let it marinade for three hours, and by the time I was done running some errands, it was ready to put on the grill. I thought the taste was good and it appears to be a healthy dish. Made for PAC Spring 2008.