1/1 Photo of Grilled Lemon Herb Tilapia Sandwich
Tender tilapia dressed in lemon, butter, parsley, lemon pepper, salt and a dash of pepper grilled to perfection centered between a slice of tomato, onion and a bun!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tilapia fillets
- 3 buns
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley
- 1 dash pepper
- 3 slices lemons
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
Additional Ingredients for Sandwich
- 1DO NOT DEFROST TILAPIA. Place the fillets in a large pan or plate and brush with butter on both sides. Add garlic powder, salt, lemon pepper, parsley, and pepper on both sides, as well. For tougher fish, use less butter(may slightly compromise flavor).
- 2Place a slice of lemon on each fillet and pour lemon juice on fillets.
- 3Wrap all fillets in foil and grill 7-12 minutes depending on heat levels of your grill. I recommend using a George Foreman grill for best results.
- 4Slice fillets in half approximately 4-5 minutes while grilling to ensure that they cook thoroughly.
- 5Place fillets on slightly toasted bun and add tomatoes, onions, lettuce and mayonnaise or tarter sauce. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Lemon Herb Tilapia Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.6
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 82.8 mg
- Sodium 532.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 29.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: