Prep 7 mins
Cook 7 mins
Tender tilapia dressed in lemon, butter, parsley, lemon pepper, salt and a dash of pepper grilled to perfection centered between a slice of tomato, onion and a bun!
- DO NOT DEFROST TILAPIA. Place the fillets in a large pan or plate and brush with butter on both sides. Add garlic powder, salt, lemon pepper, parsley, and pepper on both sides, as well. For tougher fish, use less butter(may slightly compromise flavor).
- Place a slice of lemon on each fillet and pour lemon juice on fillets.
- Wrap all fillets in foil and grill 7-12 minutes depending on heat levels of your grill. I recommend using a George Foreman grill for best results.
- Slice fillets in half approximately 4-5 minutes while grilling to ensure that they cook thoroughly.
- Place fillets on slightly toasted bun and add tomatoes, onions, lettuce and mayonnaise or tarter sauce. Enjoy!