1/3 Photos of Grilled Lemon Chicken Wrap With Chilli Mayonnaise
This makes a lovely light lunch, but if you wish you may serve the chicken by itself as starters with chilli Mayo as a dip on the side. Cooking time indicated includes marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
For the Wrap
For the Chilli Mayonnaise
- 1You will need flat metal skewers, or if using wooden skewers then soak them in water for atleast 20 minutes to stop them from burning.
- 2Cut each breast lengthwise into 3 strips.
- 3Combine garlic, cinnamon, allspice, pepper, oil, lemon juice and yoghurt in a bowl.
- 4Add in the chicken strips and toss to coat evenly.
- 5Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes (you may marinate the chicken for upto 3 hours in advance).
- 6Pre-heat indoor grill to medium-hot, or for outdoor grills, medium-hot coals.
- 7Thread 2-3 chicken strips onto each skewer.
- 8Grill turning every 2 minutes and basting with any remaining marinade until cooked through, for about 10 minutes.
- 9Warm the breads through for about 30 seconds on each side.
- 10To make the chilli mayonnaise, whisk chilli, coirander and lime juice into mayonnaise.
- 11Split open and separate each warmed pita into 2 halves.
- 12Slide the chicken pieces on each pita halves and top with lettuce, tomatoes and radishes and spoon over the chilli mayo.
- 13Add salt and pepper, roll up and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Lemon Chicken Wrap With Chilli Mayonnaise
Serving Size: 1 (364 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1169.8
- Calories from Fat 462
- Total Fat 51.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 169.4 mg
- Sodium 1654.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 108.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 15.4 g
- Protein 69.1 g