Prep 30 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Delicious, tender and moist grilled chicken with *just* enough lemon flavor. Yummy!
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 3 1⁄2 lbs chicken breasts (4 breasts)
- Combine all ingredients, except chicken, in a blender and blend until emulsified.
- Put chicken and marinade in a glass or plastic dish, turning chicken to coat.
- Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Discard marinade and bring chicken to room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Spray grill with non-stick cooking spray and grill chicken about 15 minutes, turning once.