Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A friend of DH's at work gave him a recipe for grilled tomatoes, I tweaked it a little and came up with this, it is really good.
- In a frying pan, brown garlic in the olive oil.
- Cut tomatoes in half and put them cut side up on a large plate or pan.
- Drizzle olive oil and garlic evenly over tomatoes.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning and salt and pepper on them.
- Sprinkle parmesan and shredded cheese on top and grill until they are soft and charcoaled and cheese is thoroughly melted.