1/1 Photo of Grilled Italian Chicken & Vegetables
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
You will need a vegetable grill rack for this recipe if you plan on grilling the veggies (you could do them on the stove if you'd like). Very simple recipe. Allow 1 hour time to marinate chicken. Served over linguini and topped with parmesan cheese. We love this dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken, zucchini and red pepper in a 2 quart baking dish (or resealable plastic bag) and then add 1/2 cup of the salad dressing, turning to coat. Cover dish (or seal bag) and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, turning once during refrigeration.
- 2Spray grill racks with non-stick spray and preheat grill to medium heat.
- 3Drain chicken and vegetables (do not reserve marinade); and place chicken on one side of the grill.
- 4Place vegetables on vegetable grill tray/rack which has been pretreated with non-stick spray on the other side of grill.
- 5Pour 1/3 cup of the remaining dressing in a small bowl to use for basting during the grilling.
- 6Grill vegetables for 14-18 minutes or until crisp tender - turning once and brushing frequently.
- 7Grill chicken 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through to 180F - turning once and basting frequently.
- 8Meanwhile while chicken and veggies are cooking, cook linguini to desired doneness (as directed on the package), drain and toss with remaining 1/2 cup salad dressing (not marinade or basting remainders - new dressing).
- 9Remove chicken and veggies from grill and slice chicken into crosswise slices and slice veggies into good sized chunks.
- 10Arrange chicken and veggies over pasta and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese then serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Italian Chicken & Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (374 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.7
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 78.7 mg
- Sodium 1277.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 37.0 g