Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons chopped jalapenos
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (1 1/2 lb) slicefully cooked center cut ham, 3/4 to 1 inch thick
- Heat grill.
- In small bowl, combine all salsa ingredients; mix well.
- Set aside.
- When ready to grill, place ham on grill over medium coals or gas.
- Cook 10 to 20 minutes until thoroughly heated, turning 2 or 3 times.
- Serve with salsa.
I simply cannot believe this has gone undiscovered for so long! It was delicious! And it really doesn't get much easier than this. I served this with some rice I cooked in pineapple juice/water and then added lime and cilantro to. The salsa is the star of this dish and it is simply fantastic. So fresh, and full of flavor. The colors are nice and bright and fun too. I will definitely be making this dish again and again!