From a web site called scribd.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 slice country bread or 2 slice hearty raisin-pecan bread, cut 1/2 inch thick
- 14.79 ml apricot preserves or 14.79 ml peach preserves
- 4 slice brie cheese
- 8 slice prosciutto or 2 slice deli ham
- 118.32 ml blue cheese, crumbled
- 19.71 ml butter, melted
- 1To make EACH sandwich, spread 1 slice of bread with preserves.
- 2Top with 1/4 of Brie, ham, blue cheese, and then top with second slice of bread.
- 3Heat nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Brush top and bottom of sandwich lightly with butter; place sandwich in skillet and cook about 4 minutes per side until lightly browned and cheese begins to melt.
- 5Repeat for next sandwiches.
- 6For Lingonberry Sauce peel orange, finely chop the peel, SAVE juice.
- 7Put peel with wine in sauce pan and cook until reduced by one-third.
- 8Add juice of the orange, lemon juice, jelly, and seasoning.
- 9Stir until jelly is melted.
- 10Serve sauce with sandwich.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Ham, Brie & Blue Cheese Sandwich With Lingonberries
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 633.7
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 22.7 mg
- Sodium 1059.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 105.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 27.3 g
- Protein 15.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: