Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Prepare a medium-hot fire in grill.
- In a small saucepan, warm preserves, lemon juice, ginger, mustard, salt and pepper over medium heat, stirring, just until preserves melt, about 2 minutes.
- Grill chicken, skin side down, 10 minutes.
- Turn and grill 5 minutes.
- Brush with some of glaze and continue to grill, turning occasionally and brushing with more glaze, until chicken juice run clear when pricked with a knife, 15 to 20 minutes longer.
- Stop basting about 5 minutes before chicken is done.