Recipe by Lorac
Just pop them on the grill along side whatever else you are cooking!
Top Review by Chuck in Killbuck
I loved the taste of this coming off the grille yesterday. However trying to top the mayo mixture on the tomato didn't work very well. It kept sliding off. *s* So we just sliced the tomatos up and mixed them in with the mixture. Tasted good. Thanks for the recipe.
- heavy duty aluminum foil
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 2 large tomatoes, cut in half crosswise
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to high.
- Layer 2 sheets (12x12-inches each) of foil to form double thickness.
- Place foil sheets on cookie sheet, spray foil with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, garlic and lemon juice.
- Season the cut-side of each tomato half with salt and pepper then top with the mayonnaise mixture.
- Arrange tomatoes on foil sheets and slide foil sheets onto grill.
- Grill 12 to 15 minutes in covered grill or until tops of tomatoes are browned.
- Slide foil sheets from grill onto cookie sheet.