Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A fun and simple way to add fruit to your barbecue dinner. From an A1 Great Grilling pamphlet.
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup apricot preserves
- 1⁄4 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups pineapple chunks in juice
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- 1 orange, sectioned
- 1 large banana, 12 chunks
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Soak 12 (10-inch) wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
- In small bowl, combine sour cream, apricot preserves and 1 tablespoon steak sauce; set aside.
- Thread fruit pieces onto skewers.
- In small bowl, combine remaining 3 tablespoons steak sauce with melted butter; brush kabobs with butter mixture.
- Grill fruit over medium heat for 5 minutes or until warm and very lightly browned, turning and basting with remaining butter mixture.
- Serve warm with sour cream sauce for dipping.