1/10 Photos of Grilled Flat Iron Steak
I found this great recipe at Detroit Free Press, submitted by Susan Selasky. The ingredients are ones that are typically available is most kitchens and the flavor really bursts from this economical cut of meat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place steak in a plastic sealable bag.
- 2In a small glass; wisk together the remaining ingredients. Pour over the steak and marinate at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours
- 3Let meat set at room temperature for at least one hour prior to grilling.
- 4Remove meat from the marinade and discard marinade.
- 5Place steak on heated grill, cook about 5 minutes. You can rotate the steak about 45 degrees to create grill cross-hatch marks.
- 6Turn the steak over and move to a slightly cooler part of the grill and continue grilling about 4 minutes. Be careful not to overcook.
- 7Thinly slice the steak across the grain.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Flat Iron Steak
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.7
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 61.4 mg
- Sodium 71.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 17.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: