Prep 25 mins
Cook 5 mins
Recipe source: local newspaper
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar (we use garlic rice vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon Accent seasoning
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb flank steak, cut across the grain into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 avocado, peeled and cubed
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- In a bowl whisk together the first 7 ingredients (oil - pepper). Set aside 2 tablespoons of mixture and then add steak to the bowl. Toss. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl mix together salsa ingredients (avocaado - garlic plus the reserved marinade mixture). Season with salt and set aside.
- Heat grill to medium high and spray racks with Pam.
- Grill steak strips until done - only a few minutes per side.
- Top steaks with salsa.
Delicious!!! Made this a few days ago, really really perfect.