Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is easy and could also be used for OAMC. I am posting the recipe as written but I think you could easily make half and have more than enough to marinate a flank steak.
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 lbs flank steaks
- Prepare a marinade of all ingredients and marinate steak overnight.
- Broil steak over hot charcoal fire for 10 minutes or more on each side, depending on how you like your steak grilled.
- Let steak rest for 5 to 10 minutes and then slice thinly across the grain.
- To Freeze: Put all ingredients in a zip lock and freeze flat. To defrost, put in refrigerator the night before and let defrost. Do not defrost on counter.